Ukrainian Scientific Pharmacopoeial Center for Quality of Medicines (USPhCQM) is a leading scientific institution in the field of standardisation and quality control of medicines in Ukraine. Since 2010, it is a subdivision of the State Administration on Medicines and Drugs Control of Ukraine.
The main types of activity of USPhCQM are as follows:
– Development of the State Pharmacopoeia of Ukraine;
– Establishment of the Pharmacopoeial Reference Standards;
– Quality Control of Medicines;
– Development and implementation of Proficiency Testing Scheme for laboratories
of quality control of medicines;
– Validation of Analytical Procedures;
– Cleaning Validation of Pharmaceutical Equipment;
– Metrological Evaluation of the Quality of Measurement Results;
– Personnel Training and Professional Development;
– Scientific Publishing.
The Quality Management System of the Ukrainian Scientific Pharmacopoeial Center for Quality of Medicines is certified according to ДСТУ ISO 9001:2009 for following:
- Establishment of Reference Standards of the State Pharmacopoeia of Ukraine;
- Development and implementation of Proficiency Testing Program for Laboratories of Quality Control of Medicines;
- R&D performance as to Standardisation and Quality of Medicines.